Pawtuckaway State Park offers a variety of landscapes, with something for everyone to see and do.
The campground sites line the shore of beautiful Pawtuckaway Lake. There are many opportunities for hiking, with trails leading to many special points of interest, including a mountaintop fire tower; an extensive marsh where beavers, deer, and great blue herons may be seen, and a geologically unique field where large boulders called glacial erratics were deposited when glacial ice melted near the end of the Ice Age.
The park includes a large family beach on the lake with a bathhouse, a group picnic area, a playground, park store, and a group shelter with a ball field available by reservation only. Other activities in the park include biking, fishing, snowmobiling, and cross-country skiing.
- NEW this year – 5 Cabins
- Showers w/hot water coin-operated showers
- Swimming with lifeguards
- General Store (groceries/gifts/clothing/bait & tackle)
- Boat Launch
- Canoe & Paddle Boat Rentals
- Parking include for up to 2 cars allotted to each campsite
• Pawtuckaway State Park is located 40 minutes from Manchester to the west and coastal state park beaches to the east.
• Enjoy camping with water views, water site and forested.
Pawtuckaway provides the closest state park camping area to the seacoast. Hiking, mountain biking, boating, swimming, and fishing are popular pastimes of campers.
128 Mountain Road,
Nottingham, NH 03290